Disclosure: Speecharoo provided copies of Funny Directions to try out. Opinions are mine.
The Frenzied SLPs relaunched, Speecharoo contacted us about their new app, Funny Directions.
* it's created by two SLPs
* fun graphics
* directions presented in several ways besides "touch the ____". For example, "Push over the sand castle" and "Pet the puppy"
* addresses 1-, 2- and 3-step directions
* cute sounds
* prompts - if a student misses the first direction, they are prompted to try again
* if a student misses the direction again, the object moves to prompt the student
* you can email results to yourself, and it gives a super-accurate picture of the student's performance
What we wish it had:
* a way to take turns to work with groups of students
* a way to store student data and track it over time
And - it's only $2.99! Speecharoo really wants to make your frenzied SLP life easier! And to make it even better, they are giving away a copy. Enter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway